Here is how you can create a free Apple ID and download SumUp Point of Sale App:
- Click on Utilities
- Click on App Store
- In the search bar, type “SumUp PoS”
- Look for the SumUp Point of Sale App and click on GET
- Click on Create New Apple ID
- Enter your email address, pick a password and enter this new password twice. Then click next
- Now enter your personal details and answers to Apple ID’s security questions.
- When asked about the payment/billing method, click None.
- Apple will then send you a verification code via email.
- Enter the verification code you received.
- Click Continue
- Click Get - Confirm download by clicking Install.
- Enter your Apple ID password if prompted
- There you go! You should see a Done message indicating the successful downloading of your new SumUp Point of Sale App
- Choose your preferred policy about password pop-ups for the App Store
- Once downloaded, you should see the OPEN button next to SumUp’s POS icon
Please note that AppleID is free and not provided by SumUp, this procedure leads you to have an AppleID without any credit card records involved.