After you’ve signed up for your SumUp profile, you need to activate it to start taking payments. Activating your profile is quick and easy. Here’s how it’s done.
How to activate your SumUp profile
- Log in to your SumUp profile.
- A box at the top of your screen will prompt you to activate your profile. Click “Activate”.
- Enter your mobile number into the corresponding field and click “Request code”.
- Within a few seconds, you’ll receive your 4-digit activation code via SMS. Enter it and click “Confirm code”.
That’s all there is to it. Now you’re ready to start accepting payments.
- Log in to the SumUp App. If you’ve not yet activated your profile, you’ll be prompted to now.
- Enter your mobile number into the corresponding field and tap “Request code”.
- Within a few seconds, you’ll receive your activation code by SMS. Enter it into the relevant box and hit “Confirm code”.
And you’re done. Your SumUp profile is activated and ready to start taking payments.
Check out our handy overview to see all the features built into your SumUp profile. Or take a look at our guides on how to configure your Air Card Reader and set up your 3G Card Reader.