Discover how you can share your gift cards with your customers and how they can customise and purchase gift cards for themselves or others directly from your business’ gift card page.
In this article:
How to share
- On the SumUp App, tap “Gift Cards” on the Home screen.
- Go to “Gift Cards”.
- Select “Share gift card page”.
- You can share the link via email, social media or on your website.
Sharing my gift cards on Instagram
Promote your SumUp Gift Cards directly from your Instagram account.
Note: You’ll need an Instagram Business account to avail of this feature.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Tap “View COVID-19 Business Resources”.
- In “Help for your company”, select “Offer gift vouchers”.
- Choose “SumUp” as a partner.
- Link your SumUp Gift Cards URL.
- Tap the ‘tick’ icon to save.
Check my paid gift cards
To see a total and history of your sold gift cards, simply:
- Log in to your SumUp App.
- Tap “More” in the bottom menu bar.
- Select “Gift Cards”.
To share your gift card page once again, simply tap the share tab at the top left-hand side of the screen.