Add, edit and delete items with your item list on SumUp Invoices. Once added, items can be quickly and easily added to invoices, meaning you never have to type the same details twice.
If you have an existing catalogue of items, you can also import multiple items to your item list all at once.
Manage my items on the SumUp profile
- On your SumUp profile, click the "Invoices" tab in the left-hand panel.
- Select “Items” to bring up your item list.
- In the items section of the invoices tab, click “New Item”.
- Fill in the relevant details, including optionally adding an item description and image.
- Tap “Save” to confirm.
You can also save items while creating an invoice on your SumUp profile by entering the item details on the invoice creation screen and clicking “Save Item”.
You can search for items in your item list with the search function at the top of the page. Alternatively, items can be sorted by item number, name, description or price.
- Select the item you wish to edit in the items section of the invoices tab.
- Amend the relevant information.
- Click “Save” to confirm.
Alternatively, click the three dots by an item’s price and select “Open” to bring up editing options.
- Tap the three dots beside an item’s price in the items section of the invoices tab.
- Select “Delete”.
- Click “Delete” again in the pop-up to confirm.
Manage my items in the app
- On the SumUp App, tap “Invoices” on the Home screen.
- Select “Invoices”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select “Items”.
This list is also accessible from the invoice creation screen by tapping “Add item” and then ”Your items”.
- Tap “New item” in the item list.
- Enter the relevant information.
- Hit “Save” to confirm.
You can also save an item directly while building an invoice on the app by entering the relevant information and clicking “Save item”.
You can search for items in your item list by tapping the magnifying glass symbol at the top of the screen. Alternatively, scroll through the item list, which is ordered alphabetically.
Simply tap an item in the item list to bring up the option to edit. Hit “Save” when you’re happy with the changes.
You can also save changes to an item directly from the invoice creation screen on the app by adding the item, amending the details and clicking “Save changes”.
- Tap the pencil icon in the top corner of the item list.
- Select the items you wish to delete.
- Tap “Delete” to confirm.
Items added on the app and your profile will synchronise and items added on one will also be available on the other. However, items do not currently sync between your items catalogue and your invoices item list.