Your SumUp Dashboard is where you can find all of the information about your SumUp activity, including reviewing your transaction history, managing your employee accounts, purchasing additional readers and accessories, referring your friends, and more.
You can access your dashboard at any time by visiting sumup.me on a desktop computer.
In this article:
After logging in at sumup.me, you’ll arrive at your Dashboard. In the top-left corner, you’ll see your name and Merchant ID, with the navigation menu along the left-hand side.
Your Dashboard gives you a useful analysis of all your transactions. You can set a timeframe in the upper right-hand corner and SumUp automatically begins to analyze your sales for the set dates.
- Total sales revenue compares your sales to the sales of the previous period. You can choose which counting unit should be displayed—the total amount or the count of transactions.
- Graphic representation of either your daily or weekly transactions during the set timeframe. The graph adjusts whether you choose “Amount” or “Count”. If you hover your cursor over each bar you will see a breakdown of all transactions for that specific week or day, depending on what you chose.
- Distribution of transactions split into credit cards, debit cards and cash payments in a chart.
- Highest/Lowest sales revenue (day or week, depending on what you chose).
- Latest Payout to your bank account.
In the Sales tab, you can find a list of all your transactions that you have ever processed through SumUp. Here’s an in-depth guide to your Sales History for both your SumUp account and your SumUp App.
You can also resend payout reports and download reports directly (Excel or CSV format). For more information on how to do this, click here and go to “Resend Payout Reports”. Additionally, you can also refund transactions in the “Transactions” tab. If you need help with that, click here.
In this section, you’ll be able to view, browse and filter through your payouts history. Through the filters at the top of the page, you can view payouts from the last six months, by payout method (bank or card) and by specific amounts. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to search for a specific Payout ID.
By clicking on a specific transaction, you’ll open up the Payout Details information on the right-hand side of your screen.
Clicking on “Profile” will open a sub-menu of different options.
Profile Details contains your business, personal, and bank details. This information should always be up-to-date because it’s what used to verify your identity. If you want to change anything, please send a message to our Support Team.
From time to time, you also may be asked to provide additional documentation. Under the Profile Details tab, you’ll be able to upload any requested documentation. Additionally, if you need to change your bank account information, you can upload a copy of your bank statement or voided check through this portal as well. For more information concerning official documents, you can learn more here.
The file must be smaller than 10 MB. If the file is bigger, you won’t be able to upload it. But don’t worry, if your file is bigger than 10 MB please send it to our Support Team via email.
Settings include a variety of different account preferences:
- Payout report emails help you keep track of your settlements. Here you can disable one or both of the payout report options (daily and monthly) depending on your business needs.
- Change password lets you change your password if you wish to do so. You only need to enter your current password as well as your new password. Click “Change Password” to save your changes. You will now be able to log in to your SumUp Dashboard using your new login details.
The Employees tab allows you to manage your Employees Accounts. Because only one user can access the account at any given time, simultaneous payments are not possible. However, by creating Employee Accounts, each of your employees can simultaneously transact with their own account. The transactions processed by your employees will be paid out to the bank account registered to your name.
You can learn more about Employee Accounts here.
The Receipts tab allows you to change the details on your receipts so your customers can easily recognize their transactions and your business. Learn more here.
For Developers is a special page created for our integration partners that use our software within their systems.
Refer a Friend
Invite your friends to SumUp and earn a reward! You won’t be the only one to benefit—your referrals also will receive a discount on their card reader.
Simply send an email directly from your SumUp Dashboard at sumup.me, share your link from your dashboard Facebook or Twitter or copy and paste your personal link. For more info, have a look at this article.
Our integrated shop makes purchasing an additional card reader or accessory hassle-free. Click “Shop” in the menu bar on the left-hand side and select the desired reader or accessory. Then enter a shipping address, select a payment method and confirm your order.
You can send us direct support requests through our contact template that you can find under the "Support" tab. A support request placed directly through your SumUp Dashboard allows us to gather information faster and in turn, we can help you quicker. You can also find our contact details on this page with a link to our Support Center.